ROOF HEAT PROOFING COMPANY PROFILE:
We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the Pioneer of ROOF HEAT PROOFING in Pakistan. Our company was established in the year 2000.
ROOF HEAT PROOFING Family Business Background.
Our Business Background is that we are importer of chemicals. When Pakistan got independence our grandfather Mr.Abdul Khaliq Gandhak wala (Late) was the first one to open a chemical outlet in Jodia Bazar Karachi. Every chemical related industrialist and Business men know him really well.
What is ROOF HEAT PROOFING Cool Tech?
In chemical field, we started ROOF HEAT PROOFING, a new business which fulfills the need of every house, Factory, Office, Hotel, School, Hospital and any other organization. ROOF HEAT PROOFING is the mixture of different types of chemicals, and Sun block chemicals from Pakistan, Korea, China and Germany.
ROOF HEAT PROOFING Vision and Mission.
After 35 years all over the world such as USA, GULF, Saudi Arabia and Hot region countries Cool Tech brought ROOF HEAT PROOFING facility in Pakistan in 2000. Approx.: 8000sq ft clean Area can be done within a day without any disturbance and noise. You can use your roof conveniently and you can search that type of coating on internet by any search engine like yahoo Google etc. Just mention ROOF HEAT PROOFING. Your Air Conditioner Bill will be deducted around 20 to 30%. Recommended by Engineers and consultant all over the world.
WHY ROOF HEAT PROOFING IS NECESSARY FOR ALL TOP FLOORS.
ROOF HEAT PROOFING saves your money against high Air conditioner Bills.
Cool Tech Saves your money against high Air conditioner Bills. The best reason to use Cool tech (ROOF HEAT PROOFING) is simply put……..You save Money! How much does it cost? Well, considering reduced electric bills, less wear and tear on air conditioner components, extended roof life, increased comfort and the beauty supplied, it’s almost FREE! Cool Tech will help pay for itself before you know it by enabling you to save 20-30% of your electricity cost. Cool Tech (ROOF HEAT PROOFING) is a high built coating made from highly water-resistant polymers and additives that give flexibility and durability.
ROOF HEAT PROOFING Protect your roof against hot sun rays.
Roof Heat Proofing provides SOLAR REFLECTANCE, which means it reflects most of the infrared and visible light striking the surface of the coating. Over 80% of the light striking Cool Tech (ROOF HEAT PROOFING) is reflected back into the atmosphere and away from your roof. Then Roof Heat Proofing repels over 80% of the heat striking it. It bounces this heat back into the atmosphere. This synergistic effect means that Cool Tech reflects the majority of radiant energy away from the structure while the micro-porous structure of the coating dissipated and blocks any radiation that is absorbed and reduces the energy transmitted to the substrate.
ROOF HEAT PROOFING Protect your roof against thermal shocks
Roof Heat Proofing also helps prevent thermal shocks. A hot roof can experience thermal shocks when a passing shower of cold rain hits the hot roof causing a rapid and tremendously violent contraction. These violent contractions can rip seams open, pop fasteners out of the roofs substrate, pull flashing out of the imbedding plies and generally destroys your roof. Keeping your roof cool prevents the radical contraction that leads to “ROOF SHOCK”, premature roof failure and costly replacement costs.
SOME OF OUR VALUABLE CLIENTS (COMMERCIAL)
• BAY VIEW HIGH SCHOOL CLIFTON 2012
• PAK GREASE MANUFAC KEEMARI KARACHI 2013
• BONANZA GARMENTS 2013
• SOUTH SHORE O-LEVEL SCHOOL DHA 2013
• KARACHI GRAMMAR SCHOOL CLIFTON 2011
• SIEMENS PAKISTAN ENGINEERING CO. LTD. SITE 2010
• (FOTCO) FAUJI OIL TERMINAL & DISTRIBUTION Co. Ltd (PORT QASIM) 2010
• OYSTER TECHNOLOGIC (PVT)LTD KORANGI 2011
• THE RESIDENCY HOTEL (LAHORE) 2011
• ARENA KARSAZ (2010)
• ARY DIGITAL NETWORK STUDIO (SITE) 2009
• MERCK (PVT) LTD QUETTA 2011
• CARE LOGISTIC SHARA-E-FAISAL 2011
• PRECISION POLYMERS (PVT) LIMITED 2011
• S. ABDULLAH & COMPANY (K-SHAMSHEER) (DHA) 2005
• MEDICAIDS PAKISTAN PVT LTD (KORANGI) 2011
• ICON TOWER (SITE OFFICE) ADJACENT ABDULLAH SHAH GHAZI MAZAR 2010
• CENTURY 21 TEXTILE (S.I.T.E) 2004
• HAKEEM ABDUL GHAFFAR AGHA (AGHA HERBAL, TARIQ ROAD) 2009
• (FOTCO) GUEST HOUSE (DHA) 2010
• MR. IQBAL.S.MUHAMMAD PARAMOUNT BOOKS PVT LTD 2009
• EDEN ROBE GARMENTS (SITE) 2007
• RAZAQUE STEEL (SITE) 2008
• STAR CNG N.NAZIMABAD 2011
• ST. PETERS HIGH SCHOOL KASHMIR ROAD 2009
• K.N. ACCADEMY (MALIR CANTT) 2003
• HAMPTON SCHOOL (CLIFTON) 2007
• WOODWARDS (PVT) LTD (AMEER KHUSRO ROAD) 2010
• CHAS. A MENDOZA (RAZI ROAD) 2010
• KIRAN HOSPITAL (SAFFORA GOTH) 2004
• USMAN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (F.B. AREA) 2003
• CIVIL HOSPITAL 2004
• M.M. TOWERS (DHA) (MAIN KHAYABAN-E-ITEHAD) 2004
• LOYA ASSOCIATE (P.E.C.H.S) 2005
• ALI ASGHAR TEXTILE (KORANGI OFFICE AREA) 2010
• OXYHEALTH LOUNGE & RELAXATION CLUB (CLIFTON) 2008
• SHAN SILK (KORANGI) 2011
SOME OF OUR VALUABALE CLIENTS (RESIDENTIAL)
• MR. FAROOQ (BONANAZA GARMENTS) 2013
• MR. JUNAID JAMSHED DHA 2013
• MR ASHRAF S/O MR. LIAQUT ALI KHAN 1ST PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN
• MIAN NASEER ARCHITECT 2013
• MR. SIKANDER BAKHT (FORMER PAKISTANI CRICKETER) D.H.A 2011
• MR. MASOOD HASSAN (CLIFTON) 2009 M/S. SIEMENS CO. LTD. SITE 2010
• MR. MURAD ALI SHAH MINISTOR OF IRRIGATION AND POWER (DHA) 2010
• MR. IMRAN S. SATTAR OXFORD SWETTERS DHA 2011
• MR. ASGHAR RANGOON WALA (ROYAL RODALE CLUB) (DHA) 2007
• MR YASIN SIDDIQUI CHAIRMAN “APTMA” DHA 2010 (SINDH & BALOCHISTAN ZONE)
• MR. SAJJAD HUSSAIN SHAH “APNA TV CHANNEL” (C.E) DHA 2010
• MR. SARFARAZ HUSSAIN SHAH “APNA TV CHANNEL” (C.E) DHA 2010
• MR. RAFIQ (ORIENT TEXTILE) DHA 2011.
• MS. FATIMA (D/O LATE MR. KAMAL FILM ACTOR) DHA 2011
• MR. BUKSH JUMANI (KHAIRPUR HOUSE) DHA 2011
• MR DANISH KHWAJA (A.R.Y) 2011 D.H.A / MR. NOFEL HUM T.V. 2011
• MR. YOUSUF DEWAN. (DEWAN GROUP OF INDUSTRIES) (DHA) 2003
• MR. HAMZA FAROOQ / MR. ABDUL BAAQI DEWAN. (DHA) 2008
• DR. RAHEEM-UL-HAQ (DHA) (SOUTH CITY HOSPITAL CLIFTON) 2007
• DR. ZEENAT ESSANI D.H.A 2008 / DR. ZAKIR ALVI D.H.A 2011
• MR. A. KARIM PARACHA (C.I.M. SHIPPING COMPANY) (DHA) 2008
• MR. SHAKEEL MASOOD (C.E. DAWN NEWS). (DHA) 2008
• MR ABBAS / MR SHABBIR (ARENA KARSAZ) 2010
• MR. AHMED ZAFAR EMIRATES GLOBAL BANK (DHA) 2010
• MR. POLAD SUZUKI MOTORS DEALER CLIFTON 2010
• MR. IQBAL.S.MUHAMMAD PARAMOUNT BOOKS PVT LTD 2009
• MR SIKANDAR (CAFÉ FLOW) / MR. NADEEM ISLAM (BAYVIEW SCHOOL)
• MR. ALI ADAMJEE / MR. BILAL DAILY AGHAZ NEWS DHA 2010
• MR. HASSAN AKHTER (DHA) (MATRIX COMPANY CLIFTON) 2004
• MR. BILAL (DHA) DAILY AGHAZ NEWS 2009
• MR. NOSHAER (YAZDANI MOTORS D.H.A) 2008
• MRS. ANWAR PIONEER CABLES (D.H.A) 2011
• MR. ASLAM PAKISTAN CABLES (CLIFTON) 2011
• MR. ABDUL HANNAN (KHAS INDUSTRIES) D.H.A 2010
• MR. NAVEED ILLAHI “ALI ASGHAR TEXTILE” (DHA RESIDENCE) 2010.
roof heat proofing, roof treatment services, roof insulation pakistan, roof insulation chemical, roof heat protection, heat reflection white coating, heat proof HOME
Roof Heat Proofing for existing roofs to protect your place from heat.
Available in all major cities of Pakistan.
For client list and more details.
contact: salman matin
Tagged: , roof heat proofing , roof insulation , roof water proofing , roof treatment services , heat proof home , cooltech , heat proof house